Saturday, November 1, 2008

Day!

Today was basically bomb. =]
It didn't really feel like Halloween, actually... [Well, it isn't now, but it was about half an hour ago. I digress.] Just like a really cool day. Ms. Abel and I started on season one of Supernatural [!!!] and that pretty much takes up over half my day. What I don't spend watching it, I spend thinking about or singing "The Sammy Song" [see squeegirls.blogspot.com, the reason why all three of you can bear to read my blog anymore. lol] Then *gasp* play practice didn't completely SUCK! Shay brought Alex, Nice Heather, Chelsea and a couple of other friends from the college, and it made a WORLD of difference. Mostly because Alex said "I'm not here to put up with your crap, I'm here to help." Everyone shaped up so fast I didn't think it was possible. I was so pleased!
Then I somehow let that crazy kid talk me into going to the haunted corn maze with the college kids. Was I scared? Actually, I wouldn't know. I spent the entire twenty minutes with Alex basically draping over me and my face shoved in his jacket. So I don't really know how scary it is... I just heard everyone else screaming and so I'm assuming it was terrified. I think one of the creepy little girls tried to steal my shoes! [My favorites; the purple ballet flats!] They kept coming off, and I was almost too terrified to look back... But I wasn't about to let some girl who only even comes around once a year get her greedy little decomposing hands on MY shoes!
Long story short, we were all totally flipped out, and it was... Fun. Afterwards was a BLAST, though! I loved hanging out with the college kids... Alex, Chelsea, Adrian, Nick, Heather, Kayla, all of them. It was kinda like a breath of fresh air. I could have conversations with people, or even just listen to conversations with people who I felt were on the same level I am. No offense, friends, but truly. It's a whole different experience when you're with people who are around your same age, who think the same way you do. I can't remember the last time I laughed that much.
I feel... Revived. Restored. Flirted with. lol.



"Aerodynamically, the bumblebee shouldn’t be able to fly. But the bumblebee doesn’t know this, so it goes on flying anyway. "

3 comments:

kathickers said...

YOU WENT INTO A HAUNTED CORN MAZE WITHOUT A SHOTGUN LOADED WITH ROCK SALT?!? ARE YOU CRAZY??? :)

Tara Victoria said...

Man!!! My bad! I'm bad at this game. Haha. Kira had to basically explain it to me over again and I still messed it up! =) I'm bad at coming up with these...



1. What do you think of Clark Gable?
2. When did you last smile today?
3. ferris wheel or roller coaster and why?
4. What did you think when you first woke up today?
5. What's your favorite cartoon?
6. How would you tell me a ghost story?
7. Who would you most like to sing in the rain with ?



So, do I answer these now?? Or just you? lol.

Cassidi Marie said...

Ms. Abel- Haha I know, right? I flipped out as I was walking in... "ALEX! I left my salt necklace at home! I can't go in; I can't go in!!!"

Tara-
1. I think Clark Gable is AMAZING. C'mon, he's Rhett Butler! He's beautiful in a not very conventional way, but I love it!
2. I last smiled... When you asked me what I thought of Clark Gable! How does he not put a smile on your face? =D
3. Ferris wheels for sure! I don't do roller coasters at all. I would so much rather have a ferris wheel. I don't do scary, but I do like being high up there, looking down... I just don't like going down.
4. When I woke up this morning, I thought that it was COLD! Man, I HATE being cold. It's the pits!
5. My favorite cartoon show? I dunno... I guess I'm kinda a Liberty's Kids girl. It was this show set in Boston back in 1776, and was all about the Revolution. Yeah, I was even a history buff when I was little. lol.
6. Um... I would tell you a ghost story in broad daylight, with all the lights on, doors locked, and squeezing my teddy bear. Haha I'm not so big on scary stories. lol.
7. I would like to sing in the rain with... I dunno. Someone I would very shortly be kissing? Haha.