Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Everything I Do Is Laced With Your Color.

The Happy version of Twenty Things... Thanks Ms. Abel for the Motivation!

1. I am tearing up just thinking about you. Do you have any idea where I'd be if you hadn't been around the past three years? Dead is where I'd be. Or at the very least in an abusive relationship. I seriously want to keep you all to myself and never even let anyone else around, just so I won't ever have the chance to lose you. Bad mental process, I know, and anyone else in the world would freak out over it. But you get it. You know all my dark, dirty secrets, and I don't even care. You light up my life. I wake up in the morning excited to see what new amazing things you have to share with me. If I ever lose you, sepeku will inevitably follow.

2. You are absloutely beautiful. And to make it worse, you're one of the sweetest, most genuine people I've ever known. I am so proud to call you one of my nearest and dearest. I hope nothing will ever pull us apart.

3. Words cannot express how much you've come to mean to me. I know I'm never going to be one of your 'can't-live-without's, and you are one of the few people that I realize that and don't care. Every time you open your mouth, I know I'm going to hear something that skews my perception of the world around me. I am so blessed to have you around. Love you, man. I hope to always have you in my life.

4. You are the sweetest, dearest, most fascinating person I have ever met in my life. Every time I think about you I'm just mesmerized [which is quite often, actually.] and the best part is that you feel the same way about me. If anyone could've pulled me of the the zombie phase, it would have to be you. I'm so grateful every day that I have you in my life. And I do love you. Maybe not in the same way yet, but don't doubt that I do.

5. I seriously do not know where you have been all my life! I have never felt so close to someone I met so recently. I see in you so much that I want to emulate, your attitude, your inner strength, your beauty and you pure heart. You deserve the very, very best, and I know you'll get it. I hope that we can always be friends!

6. You're not around anymore, and I get that. I don't regret it. But I would be stupid to try to act like you haven't had any impact on me. For years now, you've had a spot so very dear to my heart. You could always lift me up, no matter what it was dragging me down. You helped me grow in so many ways, and a part of me will always miss your explosions of happiness. I don't think things would work out even if you did want me back, but it doesn't matter anymore. Love you in lightyears. Still.

7. You have taken me to the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. Nothing about you is mellow to me. I wish every day I could go back and right some of the wrongs, but you always told me to have faith that everything will work out. You will always have the biggest part of my heart, and be the main component of my life plans. I hope someday there will be peace between us, but until then, just know that I would not be anything close to the person I am today if it hadn't been for you and the fact that you, at one time, were mine. Love you, sorry for the mess.

8. I miss who you were, who we were, and whether you like it or not, I will always call you my best friend. You helped me [literally] dance through some really rough spots, and that won't be soon forgotten. I seriously would marry you just because I don't ever want you to not be around me. But I'm so glad you're as happy as you are. Your happy makes me happy.

9. I spent so long being jealous of you I didn't realize how much I really love you. But now that I've gotten over my own selfish problems, I realize you are one of the best, sweetest, most beautiful people I know. I seriously just want to be your best friend, more than anything. I wouldn't really know how to tell you that I just want to be a big part of your life, because I think the world of you. I'm sorry for the problems we've had in the past, but I really want you to know that I just love you. I think you might be the same person as me, but who makes all the right decisions.

3 comments:

Kara said...

mmmm I don't know which one I am?
If any, but all are good. I love youuu.
And I can't wait til I see your smiling face on Monday<3

Tara Victoria said...

I always hate these because I never know if I am really on them? Or which one I would be if I was? Haha. Confusion all around!! But this was very sweet. You have a lot of love in you and I love it. =)

Kara said...

i love you. we have the same minds, i swear.<3