Monday, November 10, 2008

I Want The Stars In My Eyes



Can life please return to some sentiment of normalcy, please?
Tomorrow is the first day of my new life. And it's gonna be a blast...
Play practice in the morning,
Hopefully hot tubbing with Miss Kali,
Then As It Is In Heaven with Alex!
I cannot wait. This weekend just threw me too much out of wack. I'm hoping that now things can settle back down. Maybe I shouldn't get my hopes up too much just yet... I'll say things will go back to normal after this weekend, after the show closes.
Or after Thanksgiving.
Or... When I graduate.
Something.
Anyways, here are some pearls from Denny's with the cast and fam:

Miss Leah, my new girlfriend. =]


Precious picture of Ponyboy... Love it!


By the way, John Winchester is my veteran.

No comments: