Friday, November 21, 2008

The Same Old Blood Rush With A New Touch.

So, I realize I've not blogged in a while. Missed me, right? Not. I've got stuff to say, just... No motivation, I suppose. I'm so tired all the time, I don't even want to stay up to blog.
But I'm so happy these days! Maybe that's it... I told Miss Amy the only time anyone is bored enough to blog is in the dead of night when you're depressed and lonely... Otherwise you'd have better things to do. That's the way it is with me, anyway.



But truly! I'm happy... All the time now.
Here are some of the things that have made me happy:

1.
I cannot tell you how much I love this song!

2. You're the most beautiful zombie I've ever seen.

3.
[Yes, I realize the pic is crazy old. Don't care.]
I've been hanging with Blake lately... And seriously, man. I think I respect you more than just about any teenager I know. Just talking with you, hanging out with you has changed my entire outlook on things lately. I owe you... Big time.

4. IWBTTTYLY!!! Pictures, Images and Photos

5. My first shot at 'fashion blogging', just a pic of [almost] what I wore when I went out with Alex last night [<3]


6. Going to 1776 with Alex! It was awesome! So well done, and really just a fun show. And I loved hanging out with Alex, and Katie, and the others. I love you, HS friends, but sometimes it's nice to just get a change of scene. They're fun, and all so dang good looking! It was almost intimidating... But they were so nice, it was awesome!

7. Dress Up Day with Haylee Bee. I love that dress so much... I'm going to wear it when I get married!


I'm going to go against my better judgement and stop the list at seven... I'll probably be up for hours tossing and turning because my OCD wants the list to be at ten. But it's long enough already. =D
I'm leaving in the morning... Going to the valley ALL WEEK! I'm so incredibly excited! I get to hang out with Tara, possibly Sam, and get my hair done!
Now if i can just find my stupid camera...

2 comments:

Tara Victoria said...

Haha let me just say that song was amazing! It's been years since I heard it, I'm pretty sure...

I know I have said this before but I am so happy you're so happy! =)

And I am incredibly happy that I get to see you this week! Yay!

Cassidi Marie said...

Upon reflection, does that wedding dress make me look huge? I kinda think it makes me much more hip-y than I'd like.