Sunday, November 2, 2008

Three Is A Magic Number... Tag! You're It!


What are the last three things you purchased?

My Halloween Costume [black wig, fangs].
Lunch.
Movie ticket: Nick and Nora's.

What are the last three songs you downloaded?
Carry On My Wayward Son, Kansas
The Ballad of Jared and Jensen
Love And Some Verses, Iron and Wine

What are the last three places you visited?

Washington, DC.
Phoenix.
Utah.

What are your three favorite movies?

Spaceballs.
Gone With The Wind.
Somewhere In Time.

What are your three favorite possessions?

My camera, however shoddy it might be.
Sam [my laptop]
And my journals. I've got ones since sixth grade that I can't bear to get rid of because I want to be able to look back.

What three things can you not live without?

Affection.
Books.
Candy.

What would be your three wishes?
To feel fulfilled, like I've done something really, really worth doing.
To find my passion.
To be loved.

What three things haven’t you done yet?

I've never gone 'partying'. I've always wanted to, but never a full out, dance club party.
I haven't gotten my driver's license yet. I know, I know, what the crap.
I haven't donated blood.

What are your three favorite dishes?

I love pasta. Alfredo is on my new list.
Fruit salad. Actually, fruit anything.
Broccoli. LOVE IT!

Which three celebrities would you most like to hang out with?
J cubed...
Jeffery Dean Morgan, Jensen Ackles, and Jared Padalecki.

Name three things that freak you out?
I HATE it when things jump out at me [As Alex can attest to.]
Don't like dropping... Roller coasters are totally out for me.
Definitely not a fan of confrontation. I'd rather let things quietly simmer away than talk it out.

Name three unusual things you are good at.
I can make people feel really good about themselves, by complimenting them to death, or being really gracious.
I can make really good vegetarian chili.
I have one of the best memories of anyone I've ever met.

Which three things are you coveting?

A new digital camera
Long, curly hair
More confidence.

Tag three bloggers to do it!

Ms. Abel.
Miss Tara.
Alex Dax.

2 comments:

kathickers said...

You're on, babe! Thanks for giving me something to blog about!

OMG! The captcha thingy below says "abledies"!!! I hope that's not a sign!!! ;)

collegegirl19 said...

I miss you...thats all....:( and I need a daquiri