Friday, November 14, 2008

Count Me In.

10 things you wish you could say to ten different people right now:

1) I'm always terrified that you'll stop loving me... Probably because I deserve it.
2) I cannot put into words how grateful I am for you. You seriously amaze me. Please don't ever not be in my life?
3) I miss you so much. I hate knowing things will never ever be the same.
4) You're the reason I wake up some mornings.
5) You are not him. Not even close.
6) I really want to be a big part of your life.
7) I'm afraid of what you're turning me into.
8) You're the reason I have no more emotional inhibitions... If someone I love as much as I did you could do to me what you did, there's no point in trusting anyone with that much power, so why not distribute it evenly. Um, thanks?
9) I don't hang out with you for a reason.
10) I've got your iPod.

9 Things people probably don’t know about you:

1) I'm totally addicted to European fashion blogs.
2) I'm double jointed in the elbows.
3) I'm not really into shoes anymore.
4) I don't want to get my license.
5) I will sing along to ANYTHING. Seriously, if I know the words, I'll be jamming out right along with it, and I don't care if you are annoyed or not.
6) I'm huge into dream interpretations and such... Tell me your dreams, I'll tell you what your subconscious is trying to tell you.
7) I'm not good at anything practical. It's hard to find careers in acting, photography and making people feel good.
8) It really bugs me when people can't take compliments well.
9) My favorite parts of my body are my neck, shoulders and collarbone.

8 ways to win your heart:

1) Make me laugh.
2) Interact with my family.
3) Make me think.
4) Respect yourself, and me.
5) Little things: A flower, a smile, an acknowledgment, a joke.
6) Compliments. 'Nuff said.
7) Be emotionally wacked. [Apparently I just can't handle good, normal guys.]
8)

7 awesome movies:

1) Gone With The Wind.
2) Spaceballs.
3) The Bachelor.
4) Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.
5) Talledega Nights.
6) South Pacific.
7) Saturday's Warrior.

6 things you do before you fall asleep:

1) Eat Life.
2) Strip to my skivvies.
3) Turn around a few times, end up facing my wall, away from my mirror. ALWAYS.
4) Set my alarm.
5) Hold my teddy bear, Pippin.
6) Pray.

5 people who mean a lot: (no order)

1) Kathy Abel.
2) Mom.
3) BioDad.
4) Sadie.
5) The Doc.

4 things you don’t like:
1) SHARING PEOPLE I LOVE.
2) Meat.
3) Letting people too c
4) When people ignore me.

3 things you like:
1) Supernatural.
2) Taking pictures.
3) Capitalization.

2 things you want to do before you die:

1) Own a star.
2) Get married.

1 confession

1)

No comments: