Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Significant Other. =]

So, I just want to tell you all a little bit about my new boyfriend... His name is Jensen.

You think I'm kidding?
Well. I'm not.
I truly don't think I'll date another boy until it's this one. I don't care if he's 30... I've seen worse!
[Shut up, Ben... I'm not talking Supernatural. I'm talking about my beautiful boyfriend.]

But I for real can't wait to post all the pictures Miss Amy took of our play! There were some handy dandy ones. Especially some cute ones of me and my girlfriend, Leah. She's keeping me company until I'm legal for Jensen.
I love that girl!

3 comments:

Kara said...

i love you cassidi.
very much.
don't forget it okay?
always and forever:]

kathickers said...

I knew you'd like that one! But I hate to have to tell you this, but by the time you're legal for Jensen, he will be legally gay married to Jared. Sorry, sweet-cheeks!

(DON'T TRY TO DENY THEIR EPIC ROMANCE!)

Cassidi Marie said...

LIES!
Lies, Ms. Abel, LIES!!!
Okay, maybe not lies... But shut up. I'll just be celibate for the rest of my life, then.
-MeiMei