Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Breathe Out, So I Can Breathe You In...

I'm waiting here for you, everlong.
So, probably I should be at practice instead of sitting in Ms. Abel's room watching them play Gutiar Hero: World Tour and squeeing over those silly Winchester brothers.
But lately there's just nothing there for me. I hang out with Karadoll, and have Mr. Willard yell at me. And pick fights with Levi. Nothing personal, but it's kinda not worth it.
But I promised Ben no more Supernatural, so...
I'm so bored. With life, with me, with... Everything.
All my family is gone, and all I really do is go to play practice and watch Supernatural. If I didn't have Ms. Abel, can I just tell you how messed my life would be right now?
Okay, I guess this blog is turning into a "Guess How Much I Love My Acadec Coach?" but I couldn't care less. This lady is fraking awesome. I'm pretty sure she's my more sane half.
Since I'm not allowed to blog about Supernatural, and I'm sick and tired of rehersal, let's talk about...
Better Days.

I was talking to Bledsoe today about the algebra class I was taking this summer, and I realized: That was pretty much the best few months of my life. I had everything I could possibly want, and then some. So maybe, all that was a build up. Like, a gift... A consolation prize of sorts?

2 comments:

Kara said...

I love you Kitty. Write me back. I miss you, I saw you for like ten minutes all day. SUCK. I LOVE YOU. Be happy, and I will too, k?
<3

Tara Victoria said...

1. What do you think of
the 'bohemian' lifestyle??

Well, let me just start by saying Moulin Rouge is one my favorite movies of all time! Haha that's the first thing I thought of. Anyway, totally wanted to do the whole bohemian, starving artist thing for a looong time. It was one of my dreams to just make enough money to fly to Europe and figure it out from there. Just be dirt poor, experience other cultures the real way. So, love it! But there comes a time when one must get a job, I fear. lol.

2. When did you last
Find a book that changed your life, and what was it??

I started reading Fahrenheit 451 today by Ray Bradbury and that has already changed me and I am on page 62. No, but book that changed my life that I finished... would be Phillip Pullman's His Dark Materials series. It's all about metaphysical stuff, and it's absolutely mind blowing. Can't even describe it to you.

3. Curly hair or straight hair and why?
I have this theory that people born with curly hair always want straight hair and people born with straight hair always want curly hair! I have always wanted curly hair.. but lately I am grateful that when I am lazy and don't do my hair it's just straight and not frizzy. haha.

4. What did you
want to be when you grew up??

I wanted to be so many things!! A famous actress was definitely up there though. That and a dancer!

5. What's your favorite
song of all time?
Man, that's impossible for me. My favorite song changes weekly! So, unfortunately I can't answer this...

6. How would you
define freedom? [Personal, national, whatever?]?

I'm really not sure. The first thing I thought of was the ability to think and act for oneself without fear of consequences.

7. Who awould you most like to Go to Disneyland with? I think it would be awesome just to get a big group of friends together and go! You included, of course! =)

Hey, write me a comment with your answers to these! I am curious!