Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This World Is Burning, And I'm Terrified...



Kudos to Ms. Abel for giving me this song on my break up CD that's come to be the soundtrack of my life.
I just found a scar on my knee... I've never even seen it before. I don't know why that wigs me out, but it does.
Also, I'm newly obsessed with Supernatural. Ohhh my sugar daddy:

Jeffery Dean Morgan, ladies and gentlemen... He's my ideal guy: Amazingly good looking, but not intimidating. I just want to sit and watch football with him [Yes, boys who've taken me to football games, I'd even learn about football for Jeffery. No, I would only fake it for you.] and then go camping. Alone, in the wilderness. For the rest of my life. lol.
Ahem. He is YUM. End of story. =]

I don't really know what else to say... I think I'm getting sick. I'm exhausted, and I have no appetite at all. For about two hours today, I DIDN'T WANT TACO BELL. I ate it once I went there, but it just wasn't the same. I'm so tired... I'll probably be going to sleep shortly after this.
I'm just ready for it all to be over. Maybe I'll just take a bus ride to the middle of nowhere and never come back.
I think I'll be okay once my sleep schedule evens out. And the play is over. And I can just LET GO of the past like I've been telling everyone I am.

2 comments:

kathickers said...

Welcome to the fangirl club, Cupcake! I am so glad I have someone to squee with!

Tara Victoria said...

I don't know very much about JDM but he is hot! haha. So, I can agree with you on that! =) I'm sorry you're getting sick.. I hope you feel better!