Monday, October 13, 2008

As If I Needed Another Reason To Be Vegetarian...


Ew. Just... Ew.

Today was amazing! I met up with Mom and Nadia and we went to this amazing little Mexican grocery store and restaurant. It had the neatest vibes!



It was just so nice to hang with Nadia, and just relax... Definitely good for my new chill phase. =]

Speaking of, I'm so ready for school now! Armed with my great new attitude and most of my lines memorized, I've got nowhere to go but up, and I'm so happy about it. Because, seriously, I don't have anything to be upset about! Sure, I've gone through a really, really down time lately, but who hasn't? The important thing is that I'm learning. If I go thorugh all this and don't come out a better person, I'm kinda failing at life.
So I'm gonna make things better. Starting with my new theory... I'm going to fall asleep with a smile on my face.

It feels so good to just let go...

2 comments:

Tara Victoria said...

YAY!!! =)

Kira said...

ugh. I saw oprah yesterday, and it was all about the treatment of animals in california. There's a proposition in cali, prop 2, and it calls for pregnant sows, veal cows, and chickens used for eggs to have enough room to stand up, lay down, and turn around without touching a neighbor. those are basic rights that these animals deserve, and they don't even get that! and farmers were going on oprah, saying how it'll put them out of business if it passes. but they showed many open-range farms still in operation, and they give their animals the bare minimum and more! i know i'm preaching to the choir here, but it was so sad. If i weren't already a vegetarian, i'd become one on the spot. ugh