Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm Gonna Smile, Because I Deserve To!

Me 'n' The Bee.



I was so excited to see Rachelle at the Homecoming Game!




"We're been cool for, like, two whole days!" [The rest are probably going on the other blog, Baby.]



The Cherries:



So... Today was basically BOSS. I loved it! We had a pep assembly, and spending it with Heather and Jerem was awesome. Then I made my poster to answer Alec to homecoming during 3rd hour... I should've taken a picture! This is the gist:

Hey there [Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum},
It was better than a [Payday Candy Bar] when you asked me to homecoming! I did [Pretzel Flips]! I wouldn't trade a date with you for [100 Grand Candy Bar]. YES, I would love to [Mabma Candy Bar] the night away with you at homecoming! <3, [Sugar Babies]

That was fun. =]
Then in 4th hour, I learned the Virgina Reel with Jacob [who, I found out tonight, has a girlfriend. Oh well, flirting isn't illegal! THANK HEAVENS.] That was totally awesome! We just have so much fun together. Plus we were both wearing white and green striped shirts, so we decided it was destiny. I don't even know. =D
Then rehearsal wasn't so bad... Even though Mr. Willard, Levi and I got in a huge fight over Romeo and Juliet. It was weird... I don't know if I've ever had someone yell AT me like Levi did. We got up in each other's faces [in a not even close to sexy way] but at the same time it was kinda releasing. Then Heather and I just hung out the whole time. I'm glad we're friends again! We kinda needed a break, so we took it, and now we're good. Tehe. =]
Heather came over to my house after practice, and we got ready. [See, blasted music and put on darling clothes.] That was fun; Nadia decided to help us get dressed, and that turned out REALLY well! We were headed to... *drumroll please...*
The homecoming game!
Which was awesome. Even though I think we lost. I saw Rachelle, which was awesome. And I just loved hanging out. There were actually friends there this time, and that really made me happy. I hung out with Shay, Kara, Heather, Rachelle... Everyone! I even ran into some of my old friends who graduated... Larry King! And Shelby Kay! That was really neat.
And I met Taylor's incredibly hot brother, Brenton... We're "Best Friends" now. I love it! We had a total flirt fest. If I remember correctly, that's exactly what the doctor prescribed. ^.^
I love having Nadia up here visiting. It's so fun! Plus she has some really cool thoughts... Thoughts I think I should hear more often.
And tomorrow is the dance!
I'm way psyched. =D

No comments: