Monday, February 9, 2009

I've Never Been There, But I Know The Way...





Get a playlist!
Standalone player
Get Ringtones


This is my music these days... If I could find more Stephen Ashbrook, I'd put it up... Seriously guys, check him out.
If I could have one song to be a boyfriend, it would be his song 'Lullaby'... I'll get the lyrics when I'm with Miss Amy next.
So, like, THIS WEEKEND!!! ^.^

Today the other Amy, the one who's The Doc's receptionist, told us she's putting in her week notice. Her husband has dropped his basket [worse than I EVER did] and is moving away. So yours truly is going to be running the show... Yeah, prayers would be nice right about now.

Emilee, aka Lillith, made a chart in her Primary class this week, where she wrote down the names of everyone in her family, and a short description. For example, she wrote 'Mom: loves us the most.', 'Dad: hard worker.' and 'Sadie: pretty voice'.
Then she added in 'Cass: hugs and kisses boys.'
Good to know that's what my little sister is going to remember about me. ;]

In closing, I'd just like to do my new favorite thing:

List of Things That Make Me Happy:
rainy days. warm fuzzy blankets. having samthecomputer back. lyrics of songs that i can relate to. getting back old friends. beating clickomania. hot chocolate. pictures, as par the course. compliments, giving and getting. dresses with colored tights. ellipses.

4 comments:

kimberly anne said...

(I hope you don't mind that I just added basically your entire playlist to mine)

<3

Anonymous said...

'Leave Out All The Rest, by Linkin Park'

LOVE this song, I've been looking for it forEVER.

Don't mind at all, Kim :]

By the way, guys, I'd love any suggestions of new music... I'm always up for them. :]

-MeiMei

Sam McDowell said...

Fun playlist.
i particularly like the one with the dueling bands... Boulevard of BD. haven't heard it in a while.

Cassidi Marie said...

It's Boulevard of Broken Songs, and it's one of my very favorites.