Thursday, February 19, 2009

Do One Thing Everyday That Scares You.


Check, and check.

Seriously though, I LOVE it!! New haircut brings more joy than new shoes... Almost. But I got a pair of those a while back, too.

So, this song has been stuck in my hair ALL DAY:
I know this pretty rave girl
always thinkin' 'bout her
and when she says hi to me
butterfly's go right through me
and when I see her dancin'
wanna take a chance in
getting a little closer
and maybe get to know her


Makes me want to go to a dance and bust a move.

3 comments:

Ellie said...

I like it. :) Sometimes I wish I were brave enough to chop off my hair...

Ellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ellie said...

I think I have people-who-can-pull-off-short-hair envy. :) Mine hasn't been SHORTER than shoulder-length since like 4th grade...

But thanks. :D