Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's Like The Clouds Have Parted.

... And God came down, and said:
DUH.


This book has changed my life, no lies.


Seriously.
How many hours, days even, has any one given girl spent justifying, making up excuses for why a guy didn't call her, didn't come over, doesn't want to meet the family? It's because
He's JUST NOT INTO ME.

It's not that he's tortured, he can be as 'damaged' as he wants.
If he's interested, he's going to act like it.
If he's not, then why on earth would I waste my time?

WHY DID SOMEONE NOT GIVE ME THIS BOOK MY FRESHMAN YEAR?!?!?!

Anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know, if you're female, BUY THIS BOOK. I'm borrowing the one I'm reading, but I WILL actually buy my own copy.
Which is a big deal for me; I usually don't buy books, I just borrow them.
But seriously, it's like I've been so blind my whole life...

I mean, I am awesome. And I deserve to spend my time/effort on someone who's going to spend the same amount of time/effort on me that I am him.
And 'it's better than nothing' is NOT good enough anymore.

Whoo girl power!!!

:]

4 comments:

Cassidi Marie said...

Quote:

"The guys I've dated were all spontaneous, funny, passionate, smart, creative, emotionally unavailable, unreliable, insensitive, dishonest, and slightly abusive. How I loved them all."

Okay, instead of guys it said 'drunks', but I think it COMPLETELY applies when I change it. :]

Kara said...

Oh baby. I love you. I love you I love you I love you.
Thank you for being so amazing? :]

Leah said...

Do you have it?
I want to read it :D
if I can.
iloveyoucass.

collegegirl19 said...

LOL...now go see the movie! I forget that its a book. The movie is flippin awesome! Live and Learn! Love you girl!