Thursday, February 12, 2009

*is in hysterics*

Why life is wonderful:

-Amy had to leave, but they hired back a lady who used to work here, so I don't have to totally stress! Yay!

- http://anteka.livejournal.com *snorts* laugh, laugh, laugh at this Supernatural spoof. Love Plastic!Winchester Theater.

-Hanging with Kara for a little bit today... Not as much as I would've liked, but it was somethin. I freakin miss that girl!

-Speaking of missing... Ms. Abel. Miss her more than life. How on God's green earth am I going to survive next year? *is in not good hysterics* But next week, lady... You+MeXThe Coupling=WONDERFUL!

-Parent teacher conferences went wonderfully... As & Bs in all my classes!

-"Human beings are funny. They long to be with the person they love but refuse to admit openly. Some are afraid to show even the slightest sign of affection because of fear. Fear that their feelings may not be recognized, or even worst, returned. But one thing about human beings puzzles me the most is their conscious effort to be connected with the object of their affection even if it kills them slowly within."
-Sigmund Freud

-finallyseeing.tumblr.com

-Tomorrow is the big day! Amy, Shay and I are taking off, kids. I'm going to spend all tonight repacking, and repacking again... I want to have the perfect outfits for the perfect weekend. I cannot wait. To get out, to get away, and to come home and be less stressed.

-Tonight is Supernatural night at Tea's! Yayz!

-So, get this. Tea, Bee and I are throwing a superhero couples party! Where everyone is assigned a superhero to dress up as, and we go, and it's amazing. I got Spiderman and MJ, which on one hand made me SO HAPPY [see promises blog, and also my kissing list] and on the other hand, I'm wondering how exactly I got the short end of this stick? I mean, Not only is he a total whiner, but Spiderman SOLD HIS MARRIAGE to MJ to SATAN. I'm not exaggerating, I read it in a Cracked article [which automatically means it's true?] But it should still be cool. So if anyone knows where I can get me some webslinging action... Hook a girl up. =]

1 comment:

Wade said...

That's a little kinky...
lol. I don't know any Spidermen roundabouts your neck of the woods (the part that actually is woods)... but I'm glad you're doing well, hon, and I'll keep checkin up on you. (Hope you don't mind).
-Wade