Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Leavin on A Jet Plane...



To Washington, DC, to learn how to be a good little Republican.

But I started working yesterday... It was *chill.
*See dead boring.

But I'm on this hiphop streak right now... I listened to Black Eyed Peas and Outkast like nonstop yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPb2ZuvQxcA&feature=related


Evil League of Evil... You did something today I didn't realize I could do anymore:
Have conversations worth having... With someone other than Tucker.
[Sorry guys.]
But seriously! Guys, when we started talking about national pride/global unity, I felt like I was a part of something. I felt this part of me that's been crumbling away inside me? It felt a sliver of light, of hope.
Too bad that moment of absolute serenity was completely crushed after about five minutes.

I'm leaving.
And I might not be back until after Christmas.

1 comment:

kathickers said...

It's Sunday.
I miss you.
Pleeeeeeease come back?
:(