Monday, September 8, 2008

Ha! So It's Not Just Me...

Lately [meaning today] I've read some blogs, talked to some people... And I think there's an epidemic going around:
Dissatisfaction with a completely happy, acceptable life.
When you can't put your finger on what hurts, can't point it out to anyone else, but you know without a doubt it's there.
Everyone else just thinks, 'sheesh, what on earth could she have to complain about?' But it's there.

In the secret heart is hidden sorrows that the eyes can't see.


But this now begs the question, one that I wouldn't have asked until this last Saturday, when I had the chance to hang out with someone who lives this as their motto:
Why stress over something that you can't even name, let alone have control over?

So that's where I am now, I guess... Sure, I'm slightly dissatisfied. But what am I upset about?
-Losing a friend when I really think I didn't do anything wrong,
-Having my someone move light years [or just 300 miles] away,
-Growing up.

Well, first off, if I didn't do anything wrong [and I maintain I didn't]then it's out of my hands. I can only give so much... throwing money into a well, as I've recently heard it put.
Secondly, he's gone. He moved. Me sitting around moping isn't going to bring him back, it's just going to make me into a person I don't want to be, and he doesn't want me to be.
Thirdly, uh. If someone has a time machine, let me know. Other than that... It's out of my control.
And as for that unnamed aching that doesn't go away as easily as I'd like, it's only there if I say it can be there.
So meh.

I'm glad Ms. Abel is back!!
And will you people PLEASE start blogging? I'm getting bored only reading my own stuff. =]

2 comments:

kathickers said...

I'm glad I'm back too. Even though it was only for two days, I missed you, mei-mei.

And will who start blogging? Cause I am definitely doing my part to bore the world witht he minutae of my life...

Kara said...

awhh honey, i love you, im sorry some things suck, but you know im here.
who are you losing baby?
I BLOG. so now go read.
iloveloveloveloveyou more than words.
how did your audition go??
<3