Saturday, September 20, 2008

KaBoom.

Well, I made it.
For all the good it did me... Not much changed. I think I made it harder by making a conscious effort to stay off... As soon as I wasn't thinking about it, I didn't care.
And, believe it or not, the lack of internet has nothing to do with my recent 'Ka-Boom'-ness.
I don't know what my problem is, honestly. All I know is that I'm sick of it. I'm alienating people because I'm upset with them for no reason. I guess I should get that out now... I'm not mad at you. No matter what I say to you, it's not your fault. I'm mad at me, and I don't know why, so I'll just take it out on you. Yeah, all three of you who care.
Nevermind. It's stupid to try to explain myself about something that I don't even get, let alone anyone else. So whatever. I guess point is, I made it the week. Congrats to me. I'll pull out of the funk when I feel like it.
-Cass

2 comments:

Kara said...

yeah. that was my whole deal friday and saturday. i was a little ticked off. please pullout. please.

Benjamin said...

I dunno if I'm considered one of the three anymore, but I hope it gets better. and I'll be glad to debate anything you feel like :]

from,
your person.