Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Introducing...

Miss Cherry Valance!!!
I got the part in The Outsiders... cool.
I'm double cast with my doll, Kara... double cool.
My person, Benny, is Ponyboy... triple cool.
It's being directed by my angel, Heather... quadriple cherry ice cream cool.


Even better, now I have something to distract myself with! Around the time the play will be over, my werewolf will be coming back... [Okay, bad Twilight reference... But I. Don't. Care.]

I really need to say sorry to everyone...
I've seriously been such a pita lately. It's not anyone's fault but my own, but I insist on taking it out on people. [I'm looking at you, Karadoll and Ms. Abel]
But now things will be SO much better.

And Shay and I are totally friends now!! And we have a pretty BA notebook... I'm so excited to be getting back in the swing of things.

No comments: