Saturday, May 31, 2008

they're just thoughts, so go ahead and speak

i am in new york
more detailed blog later
i just wanted to post some thoughts:
-sharing one bathroom with four girls sucks
-i love the smell of rain and lilacs
-you never really appreciate washing machines until they're taken away
-i am really mad that rachel leigh cook isn't alice

now for my deep one of the day:
i have a hard time distinguishing between ADMIRATION and ADORATION. i can't ever just enjoy the company of guys. with the exception of benny, i think, i always have feelings for a boy, then i realize i just admire his qualities. but i like them. i get emotionally attached so easily and so deeply. i just don't get it. it's taken me sixteen years to figure this out. it's nearly impossible for me to just have a friend that is a boy. aside from benny, i don't know many boys that i am friends with that i don't or haven't had feelings for.
it's weird.

also...
St. Johns kids are people too. i learned their dirty acadec secret... want to know??

also, someone told me i look like bella, from twilight... what do you think about that?

6 comments:

Benjamin said...

:p if i had a self esteem issue...

just kidding. however did my What it is make you cry?

Benjamin said...

and dirty acadec secret? tell!

Cassidi Marie said...

http://www.asofterworld.com/index.php?id=310
check it.

Benjamin said...

sturgesaurus?

nice.

and not from you, silly :p

collegegirl19 said...

CASS! I am sorta going crazy that I haven't been able to talk to you! I miss you and am insanely jealous of where you are-just so you know(: Hurry up home and call me so I can tell you...stories! yes wierd stories. Stories you would probably never to have imagined. And yes you look a bit like Bella. Have you seen the new teaser trailer yet? I hope to see you soon too. LOVE ya BFF!

Benjamin said...

wow :p glad to be of assistance. I can cross "being a borrowed boyfriend" off my bucket list.

funny, I didn't even know it was on there till I crossed it off :P

What did you geeet meeee??!!?!