Thursday, May 8, 2008

Dearest

pretty much everything is wonderful right now...
in spite of some major crap-age that has gone down.
i just feel like i really need to count my blessings, and say what i'm thankful for:

any sized icee for 99 cents, the ability to tell lies from the truth, ballet flats in miss abel's room, the best mom in the world, xkcd, "kandy", "benberley", the end of a crazy- yet overall awesome- year, the promise of a new one in a few short months.

so this are my summer plans...

may 23 through june 7 i'm going on a church history trip. bus ride back to new york, nauvoo, kirtland, gettsburg, winter quarters... it's gonna be bomb.

summer school... stupid algebra. possibly tucker will be my tutor, which will most definately improve that.

june 31 through july 6ish i'll be at efy with mandy jones. whooo!!!

and sporatically throughout...
We're doing romeo and juliet again!! hopefully, i'll get the lead role. we're looking for a romeo... i'm thinkin maybe alex brown. i'd be down... we could definately have chemistry. ;)


but anyway.
school's almost over, and in some ways i can't wait. i can't wait for ceritan people to leave, and i'm kinda psyched to be the top dog.

i'm not psyched to lose my sweetheart. tucker is leaving for ASU, probably in July or early August. I can't believe it's so soon... there is still so much that i want us to do, so many dreams that only have, what, two months to come true?
but we'll do it. and i've determined to not let anything come between us. if i regret anything, i don't want it to be that we wasted any time.
my boss, dian, basically said it perfectly:
"he makes my pitter patter go heart heart."
<3<3<3i'm enjoying my twitterpation.<3<3<3
and by the time he's gone, i will be ready to start all over again.

this will be the summer to end all summers.
and the end of schools to... end all schools?
only in my dreams. lol.

and this is our new song... i just decided:

Dearest - though you're the nearest to my heart,
please don't ever, ever say we'll part
You scold and you were so bold, yes together,
our love will grow old, our love will grow old.
You may be a million miles away
please believe me, when you hear me say
I love you - I love you
Come home - keep me from these sleepless nights
try my love agaim,
I'm gonna treat you right, I'm gonna treat you right


peace and love.

1 comment:

collegegirl19 said...

Hey hun! Sorry-i didn't say much about the weekend. my mind is so off sometimes haha! Especially right now-lots in my head. And I'm not talking about that boy(: Just lots of stuffs! But its all good-I'm moving to mEsa! Finals went well. Not the best in Bio-ended with a C as my final grade but my teacher still loves me! Call me soon! Love ya