Wednesday, May 14, 2008

i will always find myself more interesting than winston churchill.

it's just a fact.
which is why my paper will not only be late, it will suck.

Why is it so cold? i'm always cold.

Upon reflection...
i need a cooler life. seriously. i need something to happen that is worth blogging about, because mostly i just babble. i'd be a philosopher, or a satirist, except i'm not funny, and sure enough of myself to tell everyone else to be think like me. besides the fact i don't think i'm as terribly original as i'd like to pretend. according to benny, i can't even tell a decent your mom joke anymore.
i don't know why i'm wasting my time complaining about how much i waste my time.
maybe i just need to go hand out with Danny. He always cheers me up... and i am pretty down today.
we watched this video in biology about the populations of countries, and how it's hard to get the birth/death rate... japan has too few young people, and india has too many old people.
Canada's pretty set, though.
i wish i wasn't so ADD... maybe then my paper would be done, my senior slideshow would be done, and my heart wouldn't be in pieces.
"they climbed into your heart, and tore your ventricles apart."


Seriously, though... i'm ready for summer. i'm ready for some summer loving. dates, dates, dates... that's all i want to do, all summer.
that and be juliet.

10:38PM:
"never be farther than a phone call and a goosebumped shiver away."
"drove all night listening to mix tapes."
"the past is just practice."
XKCD.

No comments: