Monday, May 12, 2008

a date in the life...

miss cass has had an amazing twenty four hours.
first she played dress up...
star gazing:


i'm extending the night, so i can stay a little longer
with you.




then after school today, she went on a date with three of her favvy people in the universe: tucker lee and benberly. :] but my camera went dead, so these are all the pics i got:





pretty much it's awesome to be me. i know not everyone is as, um, joyful? and it makes me sad. but, well, 54 ounce icees help me! lol.
sweet dreams, dreamer.

1 comment:

collegegirl19 said...

Hey you! Love the pics-and that one of you and Tucker is super cute! You are so beautiful! Yeah so uh why crap for Hollister? huh?! You and Emily both asked me about the BFF discount haha-the only way you get a discount is if I make the purchase myself, which is fine but ya... Don't hate me but tomorrow I have an interview at Pacsun and Wednesday....Charlotte Russe! We will see how those go cuz I need a second job! Gotta run cuz its 1 flippin am. Love you tonz!