Friday, May 16, 2008

the radness that is benberly.

Benjamin Andrew
will be the godfather of one of my sons.
can i just brag about how cool he is?
he's my person. you know, that person you can always go to with anything, and you know they a] won't judge you, and b] make everything seem better? i went to him crying once, and he spent twenty minutes talking to me about jedis. pretty awesome in my book.
and his other half is wonderful, as well. i mean, come on. how could you not just adore kim? she's pretty, she's witty, she's a little quiet, and she's got a subtle wicked web... just like me. but i don't have the subtle.
[[speaking of, i'm accepting applications... who's interested in being part of my awesome wicked web? ]]

i just watched Becoming Jane... and boy did i cry. of course, i cry lots lately, but even more than usual. because they just loved each other so much, they believed they could live off love. i truly wish they could have. but if they had, we would never have had all her work. anne hathaway is far too pretty to be jane austen. but i just wanted them to live happily ever after.
kinda to give me hope. :]

sweet dreams, dreamer.

i've got wicked plans for tomorrow... date with shake [hopefully!!] and hanging out with my tucker.

oh, and this is my new song:
If you were falling, then I would catch you.
You need a light, I'd find a match.
'Cause I love the way you say good morning.
And you take me the way I am.

If you are chilly, here take my sweater.
Your head is aching, I'll make it better.
'Cause I love the way you call me baby.
And you take me the way I am.

I'd buy you Rogaine when you start losing all your hair.
Sew on patches to all you tears.
'Cause I love you more than I could ever promise.
And you take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.

No comments: