Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Part Of The Game Where Miss Cass Astounds You All...

With what a nice little Holly Homemaker she'll make someone someday.

-Put your orange/lemon peels down the food/garbage disposal... It will make your sink and kitchen smell wonderful and citrus-y.
-Witch Hazel... I swear by it. It evens out your skin, gets rid of zits, and probably would even solve world hunger if given the chance.
-Whiteboard markers write on, and wipe off, mirrors, making it easy to write notes where you'll see them easily.
- Washing clothes inside out will help them hold their color, and have less chance of bleeding or fading.
-Rice/corn bags work as amazing heating/cooling pads... And are totally organic, too!
-Best way to get rid of morning sickness? Saltines. No lie. Eat a little bit of carbs before you get moving around, and your stomach will settle.
-Don't box dye your hair... Just don't do it.
-Changing your shampoo every, oh, three or four months will keep your hair shiny and rotate what nutrients are going into your hair, and make it shiner and better looking. :]





Okay, I know this is a crap post... Don't care. I haven't anything worth writing, and that's enough of a tragedy that I think I'll carry it on my own, thanks.

Also, I'm kinda waiting for a kiss like this...



And for Monday's Gossip Girl! Looks crazy stylish. ^.^

3 comments:

kathickers said...

Thanks, Sister Hastings! You're the bestest Relief Society President ever! Appreciate ya! ;)

ILUILUILU!!!

Kara said...

Why do I love you so much?
:] Cute.
I love you.

Anonymous said...

wow.

I am astounded.