Friday, January 16, 2009

Cheery.

So, I figured out why I'm kinda grouchy lately...
I am not who I want to be. I'm not living the life I want. And that's not anyone's fault but my own.
For a long time, it was because I didn't know what I wanted.
Then it was because I wasn't brave enough to take it. I didn't want to... Rock the boat, as it were.
Well, that's done.

I want to be old fashioned, timeless. Glamorous. I want lace and pastels.



I want to live my life in soft focus.
Reality is great, sure.
Not.
I don't have long before I do have to go to real life, to grow up. But for now...

Roman Holiday, here I come.


By the way, I've done major house cleaning...
Anyone want any shoes/clothes/accessories?

4 comments:

collegegirl19 said...

Hey Beautiful! Just been thinkin bout you lately and how much I miss you! So when you comin down to visit? Oh-I guess thats up to me too haha-I'll let ya know when might be a great weekend to come-woot! I love you chica! Don't worry too much about things. You're smart and you know how to figure out what you want and where you want to go. Hello-I taught you everything you know-NOT! lol jk...anyway-hope you are doing ok! We will talk soon!
I heart you, your BFF

Kara said...

Honey, I've already got first dibs.
:p I love you. Lunch nest week, k?
I miss you already:[

Leah said...

I definatly want some things(;
we need to have lunch togeather
or hang soon I really just want to get closer to you.one of my goals is to get different friends(:
so let me know.

Anonymous said...

girl, you crazy =/

j/k =)
Actually when you said you want to live your life in soft focus I could picture you in a big poofy dress in front of say, the paparazzi. I could see that.