Thursday, June 26, 2008

Magnificent 17!

i feel... different?
nah. well, kinda. i have only been seventeen for twenty minutes now. it started much like how sixteen ended... tucker and i frantically writing notes for my algebra II final. we finished just as the clock struck 11:58, and i spent my last moments of sixteen reminiscing and listening to my high school sweetheart's heartbeat. [hugging is the best, FYI.]
if the rest of seventeen is anything close to the beginning, it's going to be an amazing year. :D
i'm not at warped, and i couldn't care less.
<3

2 comments:

collegegirl19 said...

I have to tell you-I am Major depressed that I couldn't talk to you today. Did your mom tell you I called this morning? Well anyway-Happy Birthday Best Friend! I SHOULD have been one of the first to tell you...(; but whatev! Hope your day was great-I have a present for you and am sad that I couldn't see you to give it to you. I gues you will be coming down in a couple weeks tho-you should tell me this stuff! I know I know-math has kept you goin these days eh? totally understand. Well-have fun at EFY-find a COW(: Love you! Yay for being 17!

kathickers said...

Happy b-day mei-mei! Sounds like it was fun. I miss you! See you soon...