Saturday, June 14, 2008

i discovered this song on the CHT, and it has come to mean so much to me. it's exactly where i was in my life when i first heard it, and i guess it just made me feel lots better to know that not only has someone felt the same, but they felt strongly enough about it to write a song.


Something always brings me back to you, tt never takes too long. No matter what I say or do I'll still feel you here 'til the moment I'm gone.
You hold me without touch, you keep me without chains, I never wanted anything so much than to drown in your love and not feel your reign.
[CHORUS:]
Set me free, leave me be. I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity.
Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be.
But you're on to me and all over me.

You loved me 'cause I'm fragile, when I thought that I was strong.
But you touch me for a little while and all my fragile strength is gone.
I live here on my knees as I try to make you see that you're everything I think I need here on the ground.
But you're neither friend nor foe though I can't seem to let you go.
The one thing that I still know is that you're keeping me down


i honestly think that i'm done. i've gone through all the steps, grieving, acceptance, forgiveness, moving on. i feel differently now than i ever have before as far as that whole situation goes. i WANT to let go. and i think i have.

and, phew! this summer lovin is seriously having me a blast. i'm LOVING IT!
and i'm HATING algebra.FYI.

No comments: