Sunday, June 22, 2008

look after my heart... i've left it with you.

my give up. i'm in love with these quotes from twilight:
~Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very Dark, but there were stars--points of light and reason...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."
~"well I'm sorry I can't be the right kind of monster for you Bella!"-Jacob
~I wasn't interesting. And he was. Interesting...and brilliant...and mysterious...and perfect...and beautiful...and possibly able to lift full-sized vans with one hand. -Bella
~"You are exactly my brand of heroin." -Edward Cullen
~"When I Left you, Bella, I left you bleeding. Jacob was the one who stitched you back up again. That was bound to leave it's mark- on the both of you. I'm not sure those kind of stitched dissolve on their own. I can't blame either of you for somthing I made necessary. I may gain forgiveness, but that does not let me escape the consequences." Edward Cullen
~ "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.' "What a stupid lamb." "What a sick masochistic lion."-Twilight
~ "Obviously no, if I was in hell you wouldn't be with me."-New Moon
~ "There's something strange about the way you two are together.The way he waches you...it's so protective.Like he's about to throw himself in front of a bullet for you or something."-Eclipse
~ "If all else perished and he remained, I would still continue to be. And if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the world would become a mighty stranger."- wuthering heights, quoted in new moon
~ "He's like a drug for you, Bella." His voice was still gentle, not at all critical. " I see that you can't live without him now. It's too late. But I would have been healthier for you. Not a drug; I would have been the air, the sun."
The corner of my mouth turned up in a wistful half-smile. "I used to think of you that way, you know. Like the sun. My personal sun. You balanced out the clouds nicely for me." He sighed."The clouds I can handle. But I can't fight with an eclipse."


basically i am in love with jacob black.

1 comment:

collegegirl19 said...

k so get this-that first paragraph on this blog-its posted on my wall in my apartment! Bascially the BEST thing I have ever heard! love ya-cant wait to see you!