Sunday, July 6, 2008

marry me a little...

You can be my best friend, I can be your right arm.
We'll go through a fight or two-- No harm, no harm.
We'll look not too deep, We'll go not too far.
We won't have to give up a thing, We'll stay who we are.
Right? Okay, then...I'm ready! I'm ready now!
Someone-- Marry me a little, Love me just enough.
Warm and sweet and easy, Just the simple stuff.
Keep a tender distance So we'll both be free.
That's the way it ought to be.

my alex song. :]

seriously, though... sometimes i wish i could just be done. i want to have someone that i know i can lean on... someone that i know will never go away. i seem to have a hard time holding onto people like that. either i mess up, or they mess up, or the timing just isn't right, but no matter what, i still want it. sure, i love the whole footloose and fancy free, while the sunshines. then the clouds come in...

EFY was AMAZING!!! next blog will be filled with pics, promise. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl- you have got to meet my.... almost boyfriend? we like each other, haha! And you so need to come hang in Snowflake, I keep trying to call you and ask if you want to double with us but you never answer :[ ILY SO MUCH!