Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mews!!

1. I'm going to prom! Yays!! I'm going with Jeremy Webb, which should be fun, and in a group with Daniel and Laney [oh, the irony gods...] and Victoria and Jacob Hofeling. It should be awesome. Also, I'm wearing my midnight blue and silver dress... I think it's better that way.


2. SIX MORE WEEKS!!! Five, if you don't count senior trip [which I won't.] So FIVE MORE WEEKS!! But who's counting?

3. I got a new notebook! I filled up my blue one, and the new one is bright green. LOVE!

4. I was called as the Laurel Class President last week... Whoo. But I'm gonna learn to love them if it's the last thing I do.

5. My life is pretty boring... Hence the lack of blogging. I go to school, I go home, I usually hang out with Teannasaurus and Ms. Abel, I develop stupid schoolgirl crushes on people I really shouldn't, I seem to be constantly coming up with talks and insights for church and seminary.

6.I wish you would step back off that ledge, my friend. Stupid codependency flaring up... I just want to save everyone. It sucks. You'd think I would've learned something from Lamb. [LOVED!]

7. Also, this is probably one of my new favorite songs... thanks, Hair!
You belong among the wildflowers, you belong in a boat out at sea, sail away kill off the hours, you belong somewhere you feel free

3 comments:

Hair said...

Anytime Cass =]

endoftheday said...

lamb...the book by christopher moore? one of my favorite books imaginable? or some other lamb?


ps irony is also when tucker turns out to be "buds" with your evil roommate of whorish doom. Yay!

endoftheday said...

ps i am kira...for some reason im signed in as eric, but im kira.