Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Be Careful What You Wish For...

Because you just might get it.


Stupid gosh darn Pussycat Dolls got that song stuck in my head, and it won't get out.

Ms. Abel Told Me There Would Be Days Like This...
I just kept thinking it while I sat and listened to sad songs last night... I never thought I'd break out my Dixie Chicks CD again, but... Oops. I didn't just admit that.
But seriously, last night was one of those days that you just want to crawl under the covers and NEVER. COME. OUT.

I'm better now... And I've started waking up early. Weird, huh? But I go to sleep around eight, and I wake up at five, and get to sit and light candles and listen to Julie London [Dax, I adore you for hooking me up] and meditate.
Doesn't get much better than that.

But all in all, I'm going to be much more careful about my wishing from now on...

Hell is having everything you ever wanted.

3 comments:

Wade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kathickers said...

...

What made my cupcake sad?

Tell me so I can kill it with fire.

Remind me I have a new Missy Higgins song to play for you.

BE MOAR HAPPEE.

Wade said...

Maybe humans always want to have something to want...