Saturday, January 19, 2008

PSA: Please Read

hey everyone.
i have alot to say, because a whole load of crap has gone down in the last few... hours, really.

let's just start off by saying, yep. you were all right.
i was stupid, and i said things and i did things that hurt people to no end. people who never did anything wrong but try to help me.
you all knew i'd never listen, but you tried anyway.
well, i finally learned the hard way.
and i am so sorry.
i should've believed every one of you. it's the hardest thing in the world to look back and realize that everything bad that has happened has been my own fault. i was too blind to realize... i was so sure that the entire world had turned it's back on me, that i was the only one who saw things clearly.
turns out i was the only one who really didn't see things the way they are.

i know, i know... news flash to cassidi marie.

but now i see things. i see everything.
and i am so sorry.

and now i'm done isolating people from myself just because i think i know what's best.
because at this point, the only thing i know is that i don't know anything.
i don't really know who i am anymore.
i think i've forgotten.
and i know i have no right whatsoever to say it,
but i need help. i need to find the me that i was before, and make it the me i am now.

i need to feel safe again.
but i need to feel safe with myself. i need to remake me into someone that i don't despise.
i feel kinda dirty.

No comments: