Friday, January 4, 2008

hey guys...

just because i'm horribly self centered, and think that someone out there might actually be interested in what i have to say... actually, i have this theory... someday, my teenage daughter will think, my mom has no idea, she was never a teen... and i'll be like BAM. check it.

top things you need to know about me...

1. i am different than probably anyone you've ever met. and i am absolutely down with that.
2. i dye my hair more than anyone should.
3. i don't think i fall into any particular genre or cliche. if i'm wrong, let me know.
4. i love theatre and drama. as in plays, not drama-rama drama.
5. i define moments in my life through music. i think i've got a song for everything that has ever happened to me.
6. i try not to put boundaries on myself or my thoughts. i don't peg myself into anything if i can help it.
7. i have the craziest, weirdest style ever. sometimes i can't even believe i wear what i wear. but i love it.
8. i am a total emotional retard. i get super attached super easy.
9. i love lyrics and quotes and letting other people's words that express my emotions.
10. i'm pretty sure i was a supernova in a past life... don't know which one, but i'm sure it was there.
11. i have a sick addictive personality. if you can get addicted, i probably am... shoes, music, people... not drugs though.
12. my favorite webcomics are a softer world and XKCD. i'll probably be posting more than a few. :]
13. i don't have a cell phone... a fact i'm hoping changes soon
14. i'm in love with the office...
15. my top ten sexiest men alive list includes john kranski and adrian grenier.
16. i am intensely loyal. like, to a fault. once i'm your friend, it takes quite a lot to get rid of me.
17. also intensely codependent.
18. i love all kinds of music. i'm not picky about it... my favvys include john denver, the veronicas, dashboard confessional, johnny cash... i just about cover the whole spectrum.
19. i love photography. taking pictures is one of my favorite hobbies.
20. my friends are what keep me going... my life raft. seriously.
21. i'm involved in alot at school... show biz [show choir] video productions [tv station] drama [theatre] academic decathalon [my family... some genius thing.]
22. i like brackets better than parentheses. suck it.
23. i'm everything... black and white and color and gray all at once. it all depends on which angle you're looking from
24. whatever you think i am, i'm probably the opposite. but you're probably right, too.
25. i'm sixteen.
26. i'm on facebook more than is probably healthy.
27. this list will probably expand.

No comments: