Friday, May 29, 2009

*steal!*

Make a list of 5 things you can see:
1. a yellow bowl
2. My pretty nails, french manicure with silver artistry.
3. A sign telling me that "It's A Wonderful Life"
4. Candles, unlit.
5. Taylor Swift CD case.

Would you ever get plastic surgery?
No. As much as i'd sometimes like to look different than I do, I think it's disrespectful to the body that you've been given.

Is there anything in your fridge right now that you would never eat/drink?
Ugh, yes. Have you seen what my mother eats? lol.

What's your occupation?
Student, or will be. Dreamer.

Do you nap a lot?
No, I wish.

What was your first celebrity crush?
Orlando Bloom, then James Franco. What can I say? I had a type.

What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
Supernatural [dur].

What are you listening to right now?
Hey Stephen, by Taylor Swift. [I wish I could say something totally awesome, like that i jam to Metallica, but I dance around and sing along.]

What was the last text message you received?
"Your hair, my dear, is fabulous. You are quite a beautiful young woman."
Aw, thanks, Wade. :D

What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Start at email, then twitter [I'm there for Misha, who rarely lets me down], blogs, and facebook.

What was the last thing you bought?
Fearless, Taylor Swift.

Can you whistle?
When I need to. ;]

Dog or Cat?
Dog. Cats, I love love love, but they kill me.

What is your zodiac sign?
Cancer, which probably tells you more than you need to know... {{Sheldon: Yes... it tells us that you participate in the mass cultural delusion that the sun's apparent position relevant to arbitrarily defined constellations at the time of your birth somehow affects your personality.}}

Name a song that makes you think about a ship/character that you like lately.
Everything, by Lifehouse... it's a freaking BEAUTIFUL song, but more than that, it's the J2 HS AU. It almost made me cry!
But let's face it... There probably isn't a song alive that doesn't remind me of Supernatural. :D

Weird dream:
Honestly, can't remember many these days.
Which in and of it's self is weird.

Do you have any siblings?
One eleven year old sister, one eight year old Lilith, and one little brother, seven.

What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
How much more perfect for each other could we be? Oh, right, if you NOTICED.

What are your plans for next weekend?
Hopefully double date, Rachelle's mom's wedding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noticing is the trick, isn't it?