Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm Not Bleeding On The Inside.

Yesterday was my last day of high school EVER! I'm so glad.
Also, yesterday I got my hair dyed, and at the same time had a great therapy session. Sean, my new stylist, is AMAZING. And he did a great time. I recommend him to everyone who even needs a haircut... And his prices are really reasonable. His salon is in Bodyworks Gym.
And last night i got to hang out with Tara. So much fun! We went to the NPC art show, then to Native New Yorker for dinner. I love hanging out with that girl. :]
My sweet little Grammy and Grandpa are in town! They're darling, and Grammy was my little best friend the whole time I was a littlie. I love her. :]
And the best of all...

DING, DONG, THE WITCH IS DEAD!!!
Wow! Talk about an awesome plot twist! I always thought that she was a freakin stupid... Ugh. I can't come up with the right words for what a jerk she is... But Eloise always has been STOOPID. I'm sooo glad she's dead. And Bobby's still around! But even if Bobby had died, and Cas hadn't been a total BAMF and saved Dean, nothing could be better than the boys ending the episode in each other's arms. to quote someone far more obsessed than me:
ANYONE WHO EVER THOUGHT THAT SAM WINCHESTER DIDN'T LOVE DEAN UNTIL THE EFFING ENDS OF THE UNIVERSE WAS TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY WRONG.
Trufax.

Anyways, loved it.

And tonight to a party with Tea, after seeing my Sunbeam and raiding Shay's stuff. Love!

xoxo!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Hey, guess what?
I still miss you.