Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wa-Hoo!



I feel so good!
Tea and I went to the pool, and just kinda worked out... It felt so good! I feel way... Impowered? New deal, I'm going to do that forever until I look good enough to wear that swimsuit. [Well, I already do, but still. I like FEELING like I look good enough to wear that.]

Today was, in a word, good.

I'm trying to get all the blogging I can out of my system before I leave [IN EXACTLY ONE DAY AND TWO HOURS!!! WHOO!] because I won't have a computer in Europe. I'm going to miss you all so much!

Gotta go pack.
Whoo!

3 comments:

Sam McDowell said...

I too have a goal to look good for my play. Hold me to it.
You got in a bloggy mood huh? I feel all caught up on your life now. Also, in Ireland, don't act too mormon-y. Might end badly.

Cassidi Marie said...

Wish I could say the same?

Sam McDowell said...

there isn't much to catch up on.
the biggest thing I've done recently is ditch play practice for personal reasons. and now I have to go face the music tonight. thats it though.