Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Vaugely Dissatisfied.


But definitely not suprised.
To quote one of my favorite books 'I couldn't even come up with a new way to pave my road to hell.'

This is the story of the three of us, down by the water and the tide is rising, this world is burning and I'm terrified, I need a little more time with you, oh, I just need a little more time with you.

Today, after school, I was sitting in Ms. Abel's room with her and Blake, and it just hit me that I probably won't see Blake or Shay after this summer ever again. [Naturally, I promptly burst into tears. Poor Blake... I don't think anyone on earth has seen me cry as much as that boy.]
I mean... How dreadfully sad is that? And Kara... I won't get to watch her grow up. [I mean, Doll, you're already growing, but I won't see you get the tough layer of skin that high school is bound to give you.] I will change, and I won't even recognize the person I will become. Or the person I was.

But at least I'll get some variety, right? Actually have a chance to pick my poison, instead of going with the same old boring... Well, ya know.

A day and a half... That's all I have left. If I can make it through another day and a half, I will make my escape. And after that, only seven weeks.

I'm so in love with this photo...

1 comment:

Kara said...

Oh baby, you have me in tears.
I'm going to miss you, and I know it's "good" for me that you leave, so I can develop, but it just makes me so sad.
My heart wells up and all I can do is cry.
I love you, forever, and I'll always, always be here for you.
No matter what.
You are my best girl.