Sunday, December 28, 2008

SENSORY OVERLOAD...

There's too much happy in the air!
Seriously... Everyone's just so happy! Two of my best girls got boyfriends within, like, 24 hours of each other... Plus Sh-ake! My OTP are back together, and I am pretty much flippin GIDDY about that. I'm so happy for you guys!
And that's not even mentioning me and my absolutely obnoxious giddy Miss Sunshine mood lately. I cannot remember the last time I was this happy, and I've got a pretty great memory. A lot of it is happy for the people around me; Almost everyone seem to be in a really good place right now. That makes Little Miss Codependent in me very happy. And then there's just me happy. Happy for me, happy because of me, happy because I make other people happy. Like, I wake up smiling and I go to sleep smiling, and it never feels faked these days. Which is kinda a big deal?

Love this song and video this week!



I loved being in the valley, and I'm kinda happy to be home. Today was just kind a traumatic day! FOUR missionary farewells...
Skippy Holladay is leaving to North Carolina.
Stanton Davis is leaving to Columbia.
Curtis Ellsworth is going to Madrid, Spain.
And Rhett MacNielle, my 'heathen', is going to South Dakota.

It's not like I hang out with the boys anyway, half of them were away at ASU. But... There's something so final about someone leaving like that. No matter what happens, I won't hear Skippy laugh, or Rhett play the piano, or Stanton sing for TWO YEARS. And Kyle Pratt is going to Indiana, he's leaving soon... I feel like I'm losing people who should not be lost.

But! there's always a silver lining. For one, they're all going to be incredible missionaries, I know it. And more than that, I'm happy.
I'M HAPPY.

And now I kind of know why... Because it's been four months.
This is an incredible talk that Sam found... I would SERIOUSLY recommend watching it. Especially Blake, Ms. Abel, Benny... Other intellectuals.



Anyways, I love you all.
So much.

Talk to you soon.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Yeah, guess what?
WE'RE HAPPY!
Happy with eachother, for eachother, happy.
And, I love you.
I love you SO MUCH.
:]

Sam McDowell said...

I would like to clarify, since my ego demands it, that it was me and not the computer of the same name that found the talk about happiness.

so watch it, its brill.

Cassidi Marie said...

Haha right.
Sam the boy.
Not Sam the computer, or Sammie the girl, or Sammy the dog.

Oh jeez...
:D

DR Gunderson Family said...

My brother Thomas Beatty just reported to the MTC today, he is also going to South Dakota, he'll meet rhett i bet :) Small world, seven degrees, whatev.

Love you!