Monday, June 8, 2009

I Don't Blog.

I haven't blogged in a week, and I'm not really upset about that.

Here's an update on my life, for anyone who cares:

--I've been basically babysitting nonstop the two weeks, and I don't see an end in sight.
--Kathy [I can call her that now!] and I are going to Flagstaff for my birthday! Squee! good way to hold ourselves over until the Big One.
-- explodingdog.tumblr.com: *snorts* it's funny!
-- I kinda want to name a dog/baby Harlow. And no, not after Nicole Richie's baby.
-- I'm training for a job! I'll be working with Dad, doing DHS presentations. So if you don't have insurance, or are currently unhappy with your insurance, lemme know... I get a commission. :]
-- Teannasaurus and I are going to Sunsplash for my birthday! Yay!
-- In case you couldn't tell, I'm not going to have an 18th bash... Just little trips. And that's the way, uh huh, I like it. :D
-- Dude. I'm turning 18.
-- I suck at playing nice with the other kids. I guess I just never learned to share toys... Or things that rhyme with toys.
-- Speaking of, Between Kathy and Jeff [the awesome guy I met at Disneyland!] I have fallen in love with Firefly. Also Big Band Theory. Both TV shows that you should watch... Unless you're Ben, in which case you shouldn't watch unless it's with me.
-- COMICON! *falls over, twitches*
-- I love my cell. If you don't have my number and you think you should, lemme know... I'll probably give it to you. :]
-- My life is, in all reality, pretty boring... I do what i do and I do it well. And by 'it', I mean pretty much lurk on ell-jay, hanging out with my two best friends, and babysitting.

I love it. :]

1 comment:

Kara said...

Heyyy.
Miss me yet?
I miss you girl.
a TON.