Monday, August 17, 2009

Quickie

I'm way too lazy for this blog. The poor baby gets neglected all the time! Someday I'll come back and do the super duper blog that it deserves.
But, let's be honest, this is my stopping in for a quick bite before diving right back into... Whatever it is I do. Mostly Buffy the Vampire Slayer, right now.

-Moved in down in Chandler! It's too hot. But it's definitely growing on me. :D
-Went to California last week... It was amazing. Had a day at the beach that deserves it's own entire post.
-Saw Bob Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp, and Bob Dylan in said state. Honestly, Dylan was a disappointment. Mellencamp was fantastic, though!
-Going to a Green Day concert on Saturday! Whoo!
-School starts on monday. wish me luck!
-I'm crazy homesick. I miss my family and my beffie and my puppy. Good Golly I miss my Molly. :[ :[ :[

No comments: