Tuesday, August 12, 2008

breathe in, breathe out...

things are actually not as bad as i thought they'd be. i bit the bullet and switched my classes... and things are quite good. me llamo es espanol isabel. en phillippe, es espanol clase, says[?] 'isabel es bonita.' duh. haha just kidding!!
obviously, my mood has improved GREATLY. i'm taking my algebra final today... and guess what? if i got an 8.6% on my final, my final grade would be 87%. so basically... i'm home free!!! hurray!! exclamation points are cool!!!
orange juice, apple juice....
econ. props to kimberly. not that i'll ever study econ. nevermind i've scored second highest the last two years in acadec. they know i'll never study... [love you, ms. abel...]
i don't really know what else to write about..
oh i remembered!!
i got my young women's medallion on sunday! and i gave a talk. both ms. abel and tucker showed up, which made it better all around. finally, after five years of blood, sweat and tears... i have that cute little silver necklace.


so i can finally get my drivers license! [don't hold your breath, though...]
it's lunch, and i'm stuck at school. props to ms. abel for letting me on her computer. =]
anyways, i think i'm out. hope everyone is great, until i come up with something more profound to say!

4 comments:

Heather. said...

I think we owe our souls and eternal love to miss abel. without which, I would not be posting this comment. i love you :]

Unknown said...

Congratulations on feeling mucho better! And for getting your Young Women's Medallion. I read on Monday that you were getting it, otherwise I would have gone in support of you. Hooray for possibly getting your Driver's License in the near future!

collegegirl19 said...

Though you like to bail or dont ever call me, I still love you. Just promise you won't "miss" my wedding or something. I might kill you(: I love you-i'll call you this weekend once i'm settled back in my Thatcher life. PS-The judge was kind. Traffic school for just 125 bucks instead of 300 for a ticket(: Love you girl!

kathickers said...

Oh, you'll study...

*plotting*