Saturday, August 9, 2008

>.<

Thursday was... interesting. after my flip out reality about being a senior on wednesday, i was definitely ready for some fun. so ben, kim, tucker and i [after tucker had to get a nasty shot- i had to hold his hand] went to my place. fter some well intended but not so fruitful attempts at playing cranium, we found this:


my sisters checked out two sailor moon movies from the library, and boy did we have fun with "Sailor Moon and the Dark Dream Hole". silly short skirted, long legged beauties with their awful voice acting. it was a blast, though. =]

so, STRESS. and a half. i just switched out of some of my classes, and basically committed social suicide. first semester i have government, advanced algebra, acadec, and spanish 1, then second semester i have seminary, chemistry, senior english and spanish 2. i'm going to have to completely nix on extra curriculars to keep up with this... translates into no theatre, no choir, no broadcasting. possibly even no after school acadec. i hope my faith in myself is well placed.
i made these changes for a couple of reasons... mostly because the track i was totally set on taking for my life... well it kinda died out. i was so sure i was going to go to MCC and do broadcasting, then transfer over to another college/university. but i was just getting bad feelings about it, being in the class and just thinking about it. i figured i could pass my algebra class this summer, maybe i can pass another math this year! which would leave me with four math credits, enough to go straight to a university.
i don't know... i'm kinda just feeling it out right now. all i know is, i'm not ready for summer to be over.
also, i'm speaking in church tomorrow! i'm getting my young women's medallion... bout time, too! if anyone wants to come [and be well behaved!!] my ward starts at 10 AM.
love you all!

No comments: