Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to people (or not) and include me. Try not to repeat a song title. It's harder than you think.



Pick Your Artist: U2

Are you male or female: Lady With The Spinning Head

Describe yourself: The Sweetest Thing

How do you feel about yourself: Mysterious Ways

Describe your current boy/girl situation: I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

Describe where you currently live: Where The Streets Have No Name

If you could go anywhere you wanted to go: city of Blinding Lights

Your favorite form of transportation: The Fly

Your best friend(s) is(are): Stranger in a Strange Land.

Your favorite color is: A Different Kind of Blue

Favorite time of day: When Love Comes To Town

If your life were a TV show, what would it be called: Running To Stand Still

What is life to you: Some Days Are Better Than Others

What is the best advice you have to give: Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

If you could change your name, what would it be: Mother of the Disappeared

Thought for the Day: Hold Me, Kiss Me, Thrill Me, Kill Me.

How I would like to die: Tryin To Throw My Arms Around The World

My soul's present condition: Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of


This was so much fun, I think I'll try it with all of my favorite bands!

No comments: