Sunday, February 3, 2008

acadec :]

so, acadec pretty much rocked face.
for being the person "who was gonna hold the team down" i had the second highest scores on the team.
pardon me, but
SUCK IT. oh.
i also medaled in art [what the... i know.] and i got a silver medal in essay.
two years in a row... who rocks?
it was especially nice, because the essay medal was presented to my by my sophomore english teacher.
who gave me a C and said i wasn't too promising in writing.
karma is sometimes my best friend.
not always, but sometimes.

in other news, i'm kinda stupid.
i know... it's not news. but still.
but ya know... somehow i don't feel dumb. i feel like i'm falling into place, ya know? like things are gonna be okay now that i've got things worked out in my head.
i mean, they're not completely worked out, but i still have a better grasp on my own emotions. i feel better about life.

i'm not proud of hurting other people, but...
miss abel is right.
"it's like you two can't breathe right if you're not touching."

how am i supposed to feel guilty over something i've put my whole soul in to?

1 comment:

collegegirl19 said...

Hey Best Friend. So glad we finally talked last night. FYI-I think I'll be coming home the weekend of the 22nd-not for long but yeah...but you will probably see me the thurs before that weekend cuz thats when EA comes to perform in the white mountains woot woot! Anywho-you realize that is only like 3 weeks away? So if I don't see you in the valley before-I'll for sure see you that week/weekend(: Anyway...so totally know what you mean about he emotional stuff. Like-even after I talked to you yesterday-I still was having some emotional rollercoaster crap today. But my 2 friends-Alex and Adam came over and hugged me and Alex-she is awesome! She read me a scripture or two and told me this whole eternal perspective schpil! So-i'm telling you, no matter what-come closer to the Lord because thats really all that matters. I know we were both just having girl emotional stuff cuz we can, but still! I love you though-tons and tons! love, your favorite person, Rachelle